NATRAX is one of the state of
the art testing and
Under NATRIP, a flagship project of the Ministry of Heavy Industries, Govt of India planned under the Automotive Mission Plan launched by the Government of India.
Mission and Vision Statements
The objective of NATRAX proving ground is to offer world-class testing and evaluation services catering for all categories of vehicles from 2/3 wheelers to heavy commercial vehicles aspect National and International standards
- To be a World Class Automotive Proving Ground.
- To render professional services for comprehensive testing and evaluation of performance and accelerated durability assessment of all categories of vehicles.
- To excel in Research and Development of Vehicle Dynamics and Tyre Technologies.
- To maintain the global standards of test tracks for accurate and repeatable test results, confidential and safe testing to the limits.
- To adopt world class professional practices in the field of testing and evaluation of vehicles.
- To assist Industry in validation of their vehicle / component design by testing on test tracks and laboratories through robust test methods and instrumentation of high accuracies.
- To support the Industry for research and development in the areas of Vehicle Dynamics and Tyre Technologies.
- To foster the Industry for indigenous development of safe, comfortable and high performance vehicles.
Services / Facilities offered
Vehicle Dynamics Lab Building
Client Workshop Building.
Track Access Control Building
Power Train Lab Building.
NATRAX HUB / Head Quarter Building
Control Tower For Test Tracks.
General Storage And Maintenance Workshop Building.